Today’s best coupons and deals from across the web, Save big with the latest coupons and promo codes.
- 50% off Anniversary Edition @ Total Gym
- Save $500 Select Mattress Sets @ Mattress Firm
- 15% off order @ Fromyouflowers.com
- Free 6 Piece Gift @ Elizabeth Arden
- 15% off: Memorial Day Sale @ 123inkJets
- 20% off @ FromYouFlowers.com
- Save 15% with code @ Dermstore
- STD Check: $15 Off
- The Best Verizon Student Discount
- Coupon Shopping Tips:
- Saving Tips from a Coupon Clipper:
Save on Printer Ink Cartridges & Toner Cartridges HP 564XL HP 61XL HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP Brother LC103 Brother LC203 Canon PGI-250XL Canon PG-245XL Canon PGI-225 Canon 128 Dell Series 33/34 Dell C2660dn Dell 1250 Dell Color Laser 1320c Samsung MLT-D111S Samsung MLT-D115L Epson 252XL Epson 200XL Lexmark 50F1H00 Lexmark 52D1H00 Kodak #10 Kodak #30 Konica TNP-24 Konica Bizhub C550 Xerox Phaser 6500More Less
Nerdy Savings is bringing the best deals and savings to our readers. We provide the latest coupons and promo codes, so you can shop all your favorite stores at a discount.
Beyond just coupons, we’re also here to offer smart shopping tips with our readers, so you can save on everything from electronics, fashion, travel, home, and much more.
We want to make sure you never miss out on a good deal, and that you can always get the best price possible.
Coupon Shopping Tips:
You already know that coupons and promo codes are the best way to score savings, but there are a few other things you can do to get store discounts:
- Most brands like Macys, Kohls or JC Penney offer an email sign-up promotion that’ll give you discount of your next purchase, but it takes a day or two to send you a promo code — so plan ahead, just in case.
- Signing up for a store credit card that you shop with frequently is another way to earn discounts and rewards like cash back, special access to sales, and more.
- Some stores offer price matching, price adjustments, or money-back guarantees in rebates. We recommend always play close attention to the fine print.
- When using coupons, promotions and promo codes, be sure to check if the deal is valid for a single item or the full order. Most stores excludes coupons on items on sale or some cannot be combined with other store offers.
Saving Tips from a Coupon Clipper:
Don’t clip every coupon you see.
Clip only the coupons of the products you buy or are interested in trying, It’ll just create clutter, making it hard for you to find the best coupons you should be using, or end up convincing you to buy something you don’t need or want.
Keep your coupons in a convenient location.
Always keep your coupons in a handy location like your purse or wallet, or maybe tuck them into your reusable grocery bags.
Combine coupons with sales for even bigger savings.
For the biggest ROI (return on your investment), always couple coupons with sales. Sure, it’s great to save few cents on a single item, but it’s even better to buy the same item on sale and then apply store coupon on it.