Airline Tickets / cheap flights / discount airfare
- 1 $50 Off Cheap Airline Deals
- 2 Trip Cancellation Coverage Savings
- 3 Cancel for any reason : Trip Insurance
- 4 Qatar Airline’s Spring Flight Deals
- 5 Hawaiian Airlines Sale Flights from $278+ Roundtrip
- 6 Up to 15% Off Emirates Airline Coupon Code
- 7 10% Off Emirates Promo Code
- 8 10% Off Qatar Airways Coupon
- 9 10% Off Qatar India Flights
- 10 Find the best deals for cheap flights?
Find the best deals for cheap flights?
Why Pay More for The Same Flight? How do I find the cheapest flights?
The golden rule of shopping anything: Always compare airfare prices.
Traveling during off-peak season can mean cheaper flights!
Fly the Cheapest Route
Non-stops are more convenient but you can always find better deals on connecting flights.
Here are my some ways to find cheap flights
- Book early for cheap flights
- Identify the cheapest days and destinations
- Be flexible about the date and time of Travel
- Travel off-season
- Keep your searches secret
- Consider booking a flight using another currency
- Search & compare: Don’t restrict yourself to one travel site
- Social Media Price Alerts
What is the best time to buy airline tickets?
What is the best day to buy airline tickets?
Did you know that the economy fare changes a total of 60+ times before a trip?
Tuesday is the cheapest day of the week to fly!
The best day and time to book a U.S. flight is usually Tuesday at about 3 pm EST as many domestic airlines release weekly sales early on Tuesday, which then prompts competing airlines to match airline ticket prices.
But don’t worry, you can find airfare deals on other days, too!
What is the Cheapest Days to Fly?
- For US Travel, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday are usually the cheapest.
- For international travel, weekdays are usually cheaper than weekends.
- Expensive Days to Fly: Fridays and Sundays usually cost more
- Cheap times of day to Fly: Red eye flights or flights during the lunch or dinner hour.
How early should you buy a plane ticket?
Either Buying too early or too late will end up paying too much for airline ticket.
Domestic Flight Ticket:
Shop between 3 months and 30 days before flight departure. (The Best : 2.5 month out from your travel date)
International Flight Tickets:
Shop between 5 ½ months and 1 ½ months before flight departure.