Amazing Smart TV discounts. Why Pay More for The Same TV? The Best TV Deals
There’s never been a better time to buy a new Smart TV. LED. OLED. 4K. HDR. The best Smart TV deals of the season are for the taking as Amazon, Best Buy, Samsung and Walmart’s clearance sales make way for new model TV sets.
Don’t have the space for a full-sized smart TV? Perfect for a dorm room, studio, or spare bedroom — these cheap 49-inch TV sets should fit in the smallest of rooms.
Shopping for the perfect big-screen TV should be an enjoyable experience, not a struggle with technical details. Smart TV. LED. OLED. 4K. 8K, HDR. The world of HDTVs is looking better every day! The reality is that the latest TVs have not only never been better, they’ve also never been this cheap and affordable.
TV Buying Guide
- Don’t buy a Smart TV with less than 4K resolution. 4K TV’s are the standard these days, so unless you find a very cheap hdtv set, stick with 4K.
- Likewise, don’t buy a television without “smart” capabilities. Smart TV’s makes it easy to stream content from top streaming apps like Roku, Netflix, Hulu, and Prime Video.
- Look for HDR compatible TV sets. HDR offers best realistic colors and better contrast. Best of the HDR formats are HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, and Dolby Vision.
- No Buying Extended warranties. You should get at least a 1 year warranty and your credit card company usually provides additional protection (Costco +2 years).
- Most HDTVs are “smart TVs” these days with easy access to online apps. Don’t be tricked into thinking this is a big deal.
- At least four HDMI ports is a good idea; and opt for the latest HDMI 2.1 format if you can.
- Ignore manufacturers contrast-ratio specs, Trust your own eyes.
- Check out our full list of TV buying tips
Add a New TV Coupon
Found a great deal or promo code? Share the savings!
Everything You Need to Know About Buying an 8K TV
There is a new generation of TVs that offer 8K resolution, tv speakers embedded in the screen, and new display technology like microLED. There’s noh 8K content to display on latest fancy new 8K TVs and will need a very impressive 50Mbps to stream it.
The big price tag will be reason enough for you to remove it from your bucket list, most of the new TV’s are the slightly upgraded version and the older TV’s are cheaper than ever.
Can the human eye see 8k?
Human eyes approximation of what we can see is 40 megapixels where 8K is 33 megapixels.
Is 8k TV better than 4k?
8K is a higher resolution than 4K, quadrupling the total number of pixels just like 4K did with 1080p.
8K is 7,680 by 4,320 resolution
1080p or 4K
For many years, 1080p or full HD has been the standard and is still the most common resolution in Smart TVs. However, TV manufacturers are rapidly moving to Ultra HD sets (4K TV’s). These 4K models have four times (4X) the number of pixels as current HDTV screens.
The Different Types of Televisions based on TV Technology
- Direct View
- Plasma Display Panels
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) Display
- Quantum Light-Emitting Diode (QLED)
By Screen Type
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Voice Activated