Discounts up to 40% with a Home School promo code or coupon. Unlock savings on K-12 education, online courses, curriculums, books, art supplies, and educational tools.
Homeschooling refers to educating children at home rather than sending them to a traditional school. Home-schooling families must purchase the same supplies as traditional schools, such as books, art supplies, and educational tools.
Home school curriculum refers to the educational materials and lesson plans used by parents or guardians to teach their children at home rather than sending them to a traditional school. These materials can include textbooks, workbooks, educational videos, and online resources and may be tailored to the child’s specific needs and learning style. Homeschooling is becoming increasingly popular as an alternative to traditional education, as it allows for more individualized instruction, flexibility in scheduling, and the ability to tailor the curriculum to the child’s interests and abilities.
Check this page for the latest offers and exclusive Homeschooling coupons designed to help you save on Online Homeschool Alternative Programs for K12. Self-Paced & Flexible Learning.
Homeschooling, also known as home education, is children’s education at home or in various places other than traditional brick-and-mortar schools.
Every family has different requirements when determining what works for them in their Child’s education choices.
Stay in control of your child’s education with Homeschooling – Personalized & flexible options.
Online schools provide better control over what they are learning.
Home school curricula can be challenging, engaging with highly interactive courses provided by online professional learning centers.
Online homeschooling has many advantages, like making learning more accessible and engaging for at-home students and giving them more control over what, how, and when they learn.
Find Affordable Home school curriculum, school supplies, field trips, and extracurricular activities with Home Education coupons and promotions.
Children often progress faster in a homeschool setting than in a regular public school.
Schooling at home also promotes a closer familial relationship which many parents enjoy.
- Tuition Free Online Public Schools
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Extracurricular Activities (STEM, Science Clubs and Community)
- Free Summer School Programs
Online public schools provide Homeschoolers with certified teachers, live classes, curriculum, and planning.
Add a New Homeschool Coupon
Found a great deal or promo code? Share the savings!
Education Act 1990
Under the Education Act 1990, you can choose to educate your child at home during any stage of their schooling (K-12).
Children with special needs
Students with certain learning, behavioral, mental, and physical challenges may not flourish in traditional special education programs. Some medical conditions also require special monitoring, equipment, and therapies, making attending regular school difficult.
Any good teacher will tell you that each student is unique and takes in information differently. Home school programs can be customized to meet the needs of hands-on, kinesthetic, and tactile learners, auditory, visual-spatial intelligence, and other learning styles.
Gifted & exceptional learners
Gifted children need more freedom. One size fits all doesn’t work. Self-paced programs and online Home school resources offer these families an alternative.
How to save money at Homeschooling?
Here are a few ways to save money on home-schooling supplies:
- Make a list: Before you go shopping, make a list of the items your child will need for the homeschooling year. This will help you stay focused and avoid impulse buying.
- Compare prices: Shop around at different stores to compare prices and find the best deals.
- Take advantage of sales and discounts: Many stores offer discounts and sales on homeschooling supplies, so be sure to take advantage of these to save money.
- Buy used textbooks: used textbooks can be a great way to save money on the cost of homeschooling materials.
- Take advantage of free resources: There are many free resources available online such as open education resources (OER), lesson plans, and educational videos that can be used as a supplement to your curriculum.
- Look for Curriculum package deals: Some homeschooling supply companies offer complete curriculum packages that bundle all the books, workbooks and other materials you will need for a full year of homeschooling.