Amazing discounts with a Homeschool promo code or coupon. Enjoy K-12 education at Home or Home school curriculums for less with Homeschool deals, specials and promotions.
- Adventure Academy First Month Free!
- $20 Off DiscountSchoolSupply Coupon
- $100/$50/$15 Discount School Supply Promo
- Up to 30% Off Office Depot Coupons
- Free Activities! Discount School Supply
- $20 Off Staples.com Coupon
- Under $10 : Arts & Crafts on Any Budget!
- 6 Months Free @ AdventureAcademy.com
- $5 For 2 Months : ABCmouse Coupon
Check this page for latest offers, and exclusive Homeschooling coupons designed to help you save on Online Homeschool Alternative Programs for K12.
Up to 30% Off Office Depot Coupons30% Off
$5 For 2 Months : ABCmouse CouponBig Discount
Homeschooling, also known as home education, is the education of children at home or a variety of places other than traditional brick-and-mortar school.
Homeschooling online courses provide strong footing in math, science, language arts, and history, as well as art, music, world languages, and an array of electives for homeschool students.
Online homeschooling has many advantages like making learning more accessible and engaging for at home students, giving them more control over what, how and when they learn.
- Tuition Free Online Public Schools
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Extracurricular Activities (STEM, Science Clubs and Community)
- Free Summer School Programs
Children with special needs
Students with certain learning, behavioral, mental, and physical challenges may not flourish in traditional special education programs. Some medical conditions also require special monitoring, equipment and therapies that make attending regular school difficult.
Any good teacher will tell you that each student is unique, and takes in information differently. Homeschooling programs can be customized to meet the needs of hands-on, kinesthetic and tactile learners, auditory, visual spatial intelligence, and other such learning styles.
Gifted & exceptional learners
Gifted children need more freedom, one size fits all doesn’t work, Self-paced programs and online homeschooling resources offer these families an alternative.