Discounts up to 30% with Airport parking coupons and deals. Cheap Airport Parking. Compare Savings on Short Stay & Long Term Parking—easy Access to the airport terminal.
- Up to 30% off @ ParkSleepFly
- Up to 25% off @ Park Sleep Fly
- $6 off Black Friday Sale @ Airport Parking
- Save $5 with Airport Parking Reservations
- $8 off Parking @ Park Sleep Fly
- $5 off at Airport Parking Reservations
- Up to 10% off @ Airport Parking Reservations
- $10 off Sitewide @ ParkSleepFly.com
- $5 off order @ ParkSleepFly.com
Looking for discount airport parking? Save on your next travel. Whether you’re looking for daily or weekly airport parking discounts, we’ve got you covered.
Airport parking refers to the facilities available at airports for travelers to park their vehicles while on a trip. These parking facilities can be either on-site or off-site, providing a convenient and secure option for travelers to leave their vehicles by air.
Airport parking facilities typically offer various options, including short-term parking for brief stays, long-term parking for extended trips, and sometimes valet parking for added convenience. Many airports also offer options for different types of vehicles, such as cars, motorcycles, and oversized vehicles like RVs or trailers.
Airport parking can be either self-park, where travelers park their vehicles themselves, or valet parking, where travelers hand over their keys to parking attendants who park the vehicle for them. Self-park options are usually more affordable, while valet parking may offer additional convenience at a higher cost.
Airport parking facilities are typically equipped with security measures, such as surveillance cameras, lighting, and security patrols, to ensure the safety and security of parked vehicles. However, it’s always important to take precautions and not leave valuable items in plain sight in your vehicle.
Airport parking can be booked in advance or paid for upon arrival, depending on the airport and the parking facility. Many airports also offer online booking options, allowing travelers to reserve their parking spot ahead of time, which can be more convenient and potentially save money compared to on-the-spot bookings.
It’s important to carefully review the parking rates, policies, and any additional fees or restrictions of the airport parking facility you choose, as they can vary depending on the airport and the parking provider. Planning ahead, comparing prices, and booking early can help you find the best option for your needs and budget when it comes to airport parking.
We’re confident you’ll find the cheapest and best value airport parking deals (self-service & valet service). Most Airport Parking locations offer a variety of amenities, including regular airport shuttles, covered parking, and online reservations, and avoid the stress and hassle of airport parking.
Airport parking is hard to navigate, with so many options, some very expensive. Always shop around for the cheapest airport parking deal!
Cheap Airport Parking at major airports in the US, including LAX, EWR, FLL, HOU, CLT, SFO, SEA, IAH, MIA, DFW, SLC, and more.
Add a New Airport Parking Coupon
Found a great deal or promo code? Share the savings!
Off-Site Airport Parking
Off-site airport parking refers to parking facilities located outside of the airport premises that provide parking options for travelers flying out of an airport. Private companies usually operate these off-site parking facilities and may offer an alternative to on-site airport parking, typically at a lower cost.
Off-site airport parking can provide a number of benefits for travelers, including:
- Cost savings: Off-site airport parking facilities often offer lower rates than on-site airport parking, making it a more budget-friendly option for travelers looking to save on parking expenses.
- Convenience: While off-site, these parking facilities are usually located near the airport, often within a few miles or less, and they may provide shuttle service to and from the airport terminals, making it a convenient option for travelers to park their vehicles and get to the airport easily.
- Availability: On-site airport parking can sometimes be limited, especially during peak travel periods. Off-site parking facilities often have more availability, providing travelers with more options and flexibility in securing a parking spot for their vehicles.
- Additional amenities: Some off-site airport parking facilities may offer additional amenities such as covered parking, valet parking, car wash services, luggage assistance, and more, which can enhance the overall experience for travelers.
- Long-term parking options: Off-site airport parking facilities may cater to long-term parking needs, making them suitable for travelers going on extended trips or leaving their vehicles parked for an extended period of time.
When using an off-site airport parking facility, it’s important to review the details of the parking facility, including the location, shuttle service schedule, security measures, and any additional fees or policies. It’s also recommended to compare prices and options from different off-site parking providers to ensure that you are getting the best deal for your needs.
Booking in advance, reviewing customer reviews, and checking the reputation of the parking provider can also help ensure a smooth experience with off-site airport parking. It’s also good to allow ample time for shuttle transfers and factor in any potential delays when planning your travel itinerary.
“Park Sleep and Fly” is a money-saving package that combines overnight hotel accommodation, airport parking, and shuttle transportation to and from the airport. It is designed to provide convenience and peace of mind for travelers who need to catch an early morning flight or have a long layover.
Airport Long-Term Parking
Long-term parking, called Economy Parking or Satellite Parking, can be found at various locations, including airports, train stations, cruise ports, and other transportation hubs. These parking facilities may be operated by the respective transportation authorities or by private parking providers. Long-term parking options can vary depending on the location, with different rates, policies, and amenities available.
Here are some tips for using long-term parking:
- Research and compare parking options: Before choosing a long-term parking facility, it’s important to research and compares different options. Look for parking facilities that are reputable, secure, and offer reasonable rates. Consider factors such as location, distance from your departure point, shuttle service availability, security measures, and any additional amenities offered.
- Book in advance: Many long-term parking facilities allow online booking in advance, which can help you secure a spot and potentially save money compared to paying on-site. Booking in advance also ensures a parking spot is reserved for your desired dates, especially during peak travel seasons.
- Review parking policies and fees: Long-term parking facilities may have specific policies and fees, such as maximum stay limits, cancellation fees, or additional charges for oversized vehicles or extra services. Be sure to review these policies and fees before making a reservation to avoid any surprises later on.
- Check security measures: Since you will be leaving your vehicle parked for an extended period of time, it’s important to check the security measures in place at the long-term parking facility. Look for features such as surveillance cameras, well-lit areas, and security patrols to ensure the safety of your vehicle.
- Plan for transportation to/from the parking facility: Long-term parking facilities may provide shuttle service to and from the departure point, such as an airport or cruise port. Be sure to check the shuttle schedule, the location of pick-up/drop-off points, and any associated fees or procedures. Alternatively, you may need to arrange for other forms of transportation, such as a taxi, rideshare service, or public transportation, to get to and from the parking facility.
- Prepare your vehicle: Before leaving your vehicle in long-term parking, take necessary precautions such as locking all doors and windows, removing any valuable items from plain sight, and ensuring that your vehicle is in good condition, such as having enough fuel, properly inflated tires, and a fully charged battery.
Long-term parking can be a convenient option for travelers who need to leave their vehicles parked for an extended period of time. By researching and booking in advance, reviewing parking policies and security measures, and planning for transportation to/from the parking facility, you can make your long-term parking experience smooth and hassle-free.
Airport Daily Parking
Airport daily parking typically refers to short-term parking options at airports, where travelers can park their vehicles for a day or less while they are at the airport for travel or other purposes. These parking options are usually located close to the airport terminals, providing convenient access for travelers.
Here are some tips for using airport daily parking:
- Check parking rates and policies: Different airports may have varying rates and policies for daily parking. It’s important to check the parking rates, applicable fees, and parking policies, such as maximum stay limits, payment methods, and availability of spaces.
- Plan for parking availability: Daily parking at airports can fill up quickly, especially during peak travel times. It’s a good idea to plan ahead and arrive early to ensure you can secure a parking spot. If the daily parking lots are full, you may need to seek alternative parking options, such as off-site parking facilities or other transportation options.
- Consider parking location: Airport parking lots may have different locations, such as terminal parking, economy parking, or remote parking lots. Terminal parking is typically the closest to the terminals but may be more expensive, while economy or remote parking lots may be further away but offer lower rates. Consider your budget, convenience, and proximity to the terminals when choosing a parking location.
- Be aware of time limits: Daily parking is typically meant for short-term parking, usually for a day or less. Be mindful of the time limits and any additional fees that may apply if you exceed the maximum stay allowed. If you need to park for an extended period, you may need to consider other parking options, such as long-term parking or off-site parking.
- Follow parking regulations: Make sure to follow all parking regulations at the airport, including posted signs, speed limits, and any other rules or regulations. Failure to comply with parking regulations may result in fines, penalties, or even towing of your vehicle.
- Consider other transportation options: Depending on your travel plans and schedule, you may consider other transportation options to get to and from the airport, such as public transportation, rideshare services, or airport shuttles. These options may be more cost-effective and convenient, especially for short trips or when parking at the airport is not available or desired.
By checking parking rates and policies, planning for parking availability, considering parking location, being aware of time limits, following parking regulations, and exploring other transportation options, you can make your experience with airport daily parking smoother and more convenient. It’s always a good idea to review the specific parking options and policies at the airport you will be using to ensure a hassle-free parking experience.
New York Sightseeing Pass
Fox Rent a Car
Underage Car Rental
Car Rental Tips for Every Traveler