As with coupons and promotions, retail manufacturers offer mail-in rebates MIR to persuade consumers to buy their products.
- Are mail in rebates worth it?
- Up to 25% Off: Olay Promotions & Rebates
- $20 off Cash Back Rebate @ Hotels.com
- $200 Manufacturer Rebate @ ContactsDirect
- Up to $110 off @ DiscountTireDirect
- 25% Off Kitchen Appliances Package Deal
- 10% Off Appliance Rebate @ AJ Madison
- 30% Off Contact Lenses @ WalGreens
- 12% off order @ TireBuyer
- Save $25 with mail-in rebate @ Walgreens
Here are a few mail-in rebate savings that you can use right away. Rebate deals are a way to get foot traffic and encourage them to spend.
Manufacturer Rebate MIR
The Manufacturer Rebate offers retailers the benefit of giving customers a discount on a product to stimulate sales while allowing it to maintain its current price point.
As with store coupons, manufacturers offer mail-in rebates to incentivize consumers to buy their products.
Filling in Mail-in rebates are super simple.
You just fill in your name and address, cut out the barcode, and mail it in.
The instructions are usually online and tell you exactly what to do. Takes less than 10 minutes.
Please keep a copy of all materials submitted for your records and retain the contact details in case you fail to get the Rebate.
Be very careful, read fine lines, and follow the instructions for the letter.
It may also be wise to research the rebate before purchasing to see if the rebate company has a history of not paying out since rebate scamming is a thing that exists!
Are mail in rebates worth it?
Yes! Rebates are bad if you don’t plan to use the product!
Most rebate paperwork takes less than 30 minutes of your time.
Add a New Rebate Coupon
Found a great deal or promo code? Share the savings!
How does mail in rebate work?
Mail-in cash rebates are fairly common in the retail industry.
You can get mail-in rebates on home appliances, pet items, electronics, household items, auto parts, computer parts, food, or anything else.
To receive this type of cash rebate, you’ll pay full price for the item at the time of online or in-store purchase.
You’ll receive a claim form or download instructions to fill out and mail to the manufacturer of the product.
In most cases, you’ll also need to send a copy of your receipt and the original bar code of the product with the form.
Checklist before you send the Mail in Rebate
- Carefully review the submission form and ensure you have included what they want!
- Check if you can send in copies of items or do they only want originals.
- Make sure you keep a copy of the mail-in rebate paperwork in case it gets lost in the postal mail.
What’s UPC code for rebate?
The universal product code, or UPC, is a bar code that typically has 12 digits and is usually found on the back or bottom of product packaging.
What is Free After Rebate?
Free After Rebate means you get a 100% refund in the mail!
By offering a free after-rebate deal, manufacturers tempt consumers to try their product, and stores increase the foot traffic.
Types of Rebate Promotions
Examples of rebate promotions:
- FREE AFTER REBATE Offer – 100% refund
- Save up to $2000 on select appliance sets
- Bonus offer when you bundle eligible Refrigerator and Freezer products
- Get a Visa Prepaid Card worth up to $2,500 by mail-in rebate when you purchase up to four (4) Major Appliance models
- Buy a set of 4 select tires, and get a VISA Prepaid Card worth $150 by mail.
- Get up to $30 back on motor oil
Can I return item after rebate?
Most rebates require the actual UPC barcode from the box or package, and stores will not accept a return without the bar code, so make sure you do not need to return the item before you cut into the packaging.
Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Microwaves, Wall Ovens, Vacuums & Floorcare, Washers & Dryers, Top Laundry Pairs, Top Load, Front Load, Electric, and Gas Dryers, Kitchen Appliances, and Kitchen Suites.
Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, Frigidaire, GE, Hotpoint, Haier, Kitchen Aid, Keurig, LG, Maytag, Samsung, Whirlpool.