- Save $20 Off $150 @ DiscountSchoolSupply
- $20 Off $100+ order @ Staples.com
- Up To $100 OFF Plus Free Shipping @ DiscountSchoolSupply
- 30% off Horizon’s Curriculum @ AOP
- Free Coloring Pages @ Crayola
- Under $10 : Arts & Crafts on Any Budget!
- Save 25% Off @ 360Training.com
- Special Offer 49% Off @ ABCmouse.com
- Save up to 25% on Babbel!
Here are some retail deals on books, courses and online training that offer a nice discount for students:
$20 Off $100+ order @ Staples.com$20 Off
Staples Coupon for Office Supplies
40% back in rewards on Ink or TonerMore Less
$100 Discount QuickBooks
$20 off Quicken w/ TurboTax Purchase
Norton 360 Platinum software
$90 off McAfee LiveSafe software
$25 off the V27i monitor
25% off custom flyers, brochures, labels and postcards
$40 off custom checks and forms
As a student you maybe looking for even more ways to save money!
Parents’s are not going to send you care packages forever, and signing up for your own Amazon prime account is a big step towards living independently. Amazon Prime can really save you on your college budget.
On Amazon, all students with .edu email can get free two-day shipping for six months, plus discounted Prime and other deals.
U.S. Students can get 15% off of Amtrak rides in certain regions.
Using your student ID, you can save 30% on documents and 20% on shipping services with FedEx Office.
Sam’s Club Collegiate Membership can get you a discount on membership and savings on college essentials.
Apple offers education discounts for students, with up to $200 off a new Mac Pricing. Even students who have been accepted to college are eligible.