Looking for best sales on desktop PC? Check out the latest desktop computer deals on All-in-One Computers, iMac’s, Apple, Window’s PCs from your favorite brands like HP, Dell, Acer, ASUS, Lenovo and more.
- 1 10% Dell Military Discount
- 2 30% Off Fusion, Fusion Pro, Workstation Pro & Workstation Player
- 3 Save up to 45% on Select Vostro Desktops
- 4 Up to 25% Off Dell Outlet Desktop Deal
- 5 Latest HP Desktop PC Deals
- 6 Up to $300 Off HP Desktop
- 7 Save up to $750 : Current Alienware Deals
- 8 40% Off Dell Desktop & All-in-One PCs
- 9 Up to 60% Off : 4th Of July HP Deals
- 10 What are the different types of Desktops
So, you’re looking for a new computer but aren’t exactly sure what device you want or need?
If you can live without the portability of a tablet or a laptop, desktop PCs, space-saving mini PCs or all in one’s can provide you with more power as well as a different form of convenience.
Today’s desktops pack more value than ever. Getting one of the best PCs can make a world of difference.
Alienware Gaming Desktop PC packs a ton of power into a small package.
Gaming desktop PC’s can be the most expensive and powerful computer option. These are intended for gaming, and come equipped with high end hardware, more RAM, extra powerful graphics cards, bigger towers and so on. They often have multiple hard drives (SSD), and are designed primarily for computer gaming.
A desktop computer connection to the internet faster than a laptop whereas a desktop computer cannot be used during a blackout without power backup.
Similarly a desktop computer wont run out of battery, it is more powerful than a laptop and has a larger storage capacity than a portable computer.
Apple’s best selling Mac mini compact desktop delivers more core-processing, storage, and memory potential than ever.
Some of the convertible all-in-one desktop offers a touch screen you can tilt upward to act as your monitor.
What are the different types of Desktops
Desktop computers or PC’s (personal computer) come in several different configurations, and can be purchased for home or office use.
- Towers: Full Tower, Mid Tower, Micro/Mini Tower
- Form Factors: Small Form Factor, Slim Form Factor, Mini Form Factor
- All-in-One Desktops (iMacs to Windows all-in-ones)
What are the best desktop in July 2020
The best laptops right now are:
- Apple iMac 27-Inch With 5K Retina Display
- Dell Precision 5820
- HP Envy 32 All-in-One
- Apple Mac mini
- HP Z2 Tower G4
- Microsoft Surface Studio 2
- Alienware Aurora R10 Ryzen Edition
- Dell G5 Gaming Desktop
- Dell OptiPlex 7770 AIO-01
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M720q
How Much Desktop Do You Need?
If all you need to do is surf the internet, use Microsoft word or spreadsheets, then an entry-level desktop pc is the best way to go.
You will have to make some compromises in terms of graphics, power, RAM, and storage compared with higher end systems, but then again, you won’t be paying as much, as entry-level PCs comes cheap, cost less than $400.
What to Look for in a Desktop PC
If you buy an all-in-one computer, the monitor comes packaged in.
Bigger monitors are common now, 27 inch is standard.
AMD and Intel are the option’s
I always had performance issues with AMD, i will stay away from AMD’s
Desktops used the standard DDR3 memory system, but many are now upgrading to DDR4. 8-12GB is standard now, although 16GB will perform better over long-term use.
SSD can make a big differnce in speed, i will not buy a desktop without SSD.