Whether you’re choosing between the latest infant seats, baby seats, booster seats or current styles that change as your little one grows, you may want to find the best car seat deals, coupons, sale and promo codes available, so you can save money and have a reliable car seat for everyday travel.
- 1 25% Off Sale : Graco Coupon
- 2 Latest Graco Promotions
- 3 20% Off Grows4Me 4-in-1 Car Seat : Graco
- 4 30% Off Modes Jogger SE Travel System
- 5 20% Off Graco Coupon
- 6 40% Off Graco Convertible Car Seat
- 7 25% Off 4Ever DLX 4-in-1 Car Seat
- 8 $45 Off Graco 4Ever DLX 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
- 9 $30 Off Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System
- 10 What is the safest car seat for infants?
- 11 What is the safest convertible car seat on the market?
- 12 What is the best car seat for toddlers?
The car seat is one of the most important purchases you will make as a new parent, check out all the current promotions from top car seat brands and favorite stores right here to help you get the best deal for your little one.
4-in-1 seat grows with your child so you can enjoy 10 years of use, from 4 - 120 lbMore Less
Graco ProtectPlus Engineered helps to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear and rollover crashes
Simply Safe Adjust Harness System - headrest and harness adjust together
6-position recline helps keep your child comfy
One-hand, 10-position adjustable headrest easily adapts for your growing child
$30 OffCar seat / stroller combination including stroller, infant car seat, and car seat baseCar Seat Features: Rear-facing fits children from 4-35lbs, side impact protection, LATCH equippedStroller Features: holds children up to 50lbs, super-fast one-hand fold, large canopy with flip out visor, agile wheels,More Less
Be sure to review all the latest deals from big box stores like Walmart, Amazon and Target as well as savings on top brands like Graco, Chicco, Nuna, Britax, Maxi-Cosi & Costco.
Always check if the car seat has less flame-retardant chemicals and the The fail-safe installation system.
Whether you are looking for backward-facing infant car seats, convertible car seats, or booster seats, Give your baby, a better for less with our selection of sale car seats.
Traveling with your little boy or girl is more stressful than it should be, You want to make sure your child is comfortable without sacrificing safety!
It’s crucial to have the right car seat because a poorly installed seat can compromise your child’s safety.
The ideal car seat may look different to every parent. Some families may prefer a car seat that can also lock into a stroller. Others might want the latest convertible car seat that will take their child from a rear facing infant seat to a booster.
Every parent want to buy the very best car seat for your baby, but sometimes you are held back by tight budget, we try to post some clearance and closeout car seat deals at discounted prices to help you in whatever way we can.
Infant Car Seats
Infant car seats are made specifically for infants.
Infant seats always face the rear of the car and are used from day one until your baby reaches the seat’s height or weight limit (usually 22 to 35 pounds).
Travel System Strollers
An infant car seat, base and stroller in a complete set. Drive or stroll with baby from Day 1.
Convertible Car Seats
Baby’s on-the-road spot that stays put in the car.
Get this from the start or move to this option when they’ve outgrown the infant seat.
Booster Car Seats
Get continued seat support for your child as they grow. Find the right fit based on their height and weight.
Usually a child will need a booster seat between the ages of four and six.
What is the safest car seat for infants?
These are the best and safest infant car seats:
- Britax B-Safe 35 Ultra Infant Car Seat.
- Chicco Fit2 Infant Car Seat.
- Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat.
- Peg Perego PV 4/35 Infant Car Seat.
- UppaBaby Mesa Infant Car Seat.
- Maxi Cosi Mico Max Plus 30 Infant Car Seat.
- Nuna Bugaboo Turtle Infant Car Seat.
- Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat.
- Safety 1st Onboard 35 Air Infant Car Seat.
- Doona Infant Car Seat and Stroller Combination.
How long do you use an infant car seat?
Always check the instruction manual or the seat label for weight limits.
Babies who have outgrown their infant-only safety car seat will need a larger seat that can be used rear-racing, such as a convertible safety car seat, until they are 2 years of age.
What age do babies outgrow infant car seats?
The average age to transition your baby from a rear-facing infant seat into a rear-facing convertible/toddler seat is approximately two years.
However, your child will more likely grow out of those car seats, height-wise, before reaching those weight limits.
Parent should familiarize with your car seat’s specific maximum weight/height guidelines.
How do you put a newborn in a car seat?
Almost all group 0+ infant car seats come with a newborn insert.
The purpose of the car seat newborn insert is to provide additional support and padding to a newborn baby when they are using the seat. The inserts also help ensure that babies fit in the harness, so they can be properly strapped in.
What is the best car seat for a 1 year old?
All infants and toddlers should ride in a rear-facing seat!
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, who recommend keeping your child rear-facing until the age of two, or to the highest weight and height allowed by the car seat.
What is the safest convertible car seat on the market?
- Britax Convertible Car Seat.
- Graco SlimFit 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat.
- Evenflo Nurture Infant Car Seat.
- Diono Radian 3RXT All-in-One Convertible Car Seat.
- CYBEX Sirona M SensorSafe 2.0 Car Seat.
- Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat.
- Evenflo Big Kid AMP Booster Car Seat.
- Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat. Our Rating.
What is the best car seat for toddlers?
Vehicle accident’s are one of the leading causes of preventable child deaths and injuries, And that means you can’t afford to compromise on car seat safety, or on its quality.
The Safest Convertible Car Seats are:
- Britax Marathon ClickTight (best overall)
- Clek Fllo (best in safety & comfort)
- Evenflo Symphony DLX All-in-One (highest weight limit for booster)
- Graco 4Ever 4-in-1 (best if you want one car seat for all ages)
- Chicco NextFit (easiest to use)
- Safety 1st Grow and Go (lightest weight)
- Graco Extend2Fit (best for budget)
- Diono Raidan R100 (best for traveling)
When should I upgrade my baby’s car seat?
Move your child to a convertible car seat once your baby has exceeded the highest height or weight for his or her infant car seat, which is set by the car seat manufacturer.
This is usually reached somewhere between 9 and 18 months. Rear-facing until age 2.
Which Car Seat brand is the best?
The Best Car Seat Brands:
- The First Years
- Maxi Cosi
- Orbit Baby
- Peg Perego
- Safety 1st
Where to find the best Car Seat Deals?
The best places to buy car seats, strollers & baby gear in May 2020.
- buybuy BABY
Head to Target Car Seat trade-in event in April and September and get a 20% off coupon.