Shopping for the perfect big-screen TV should be an enjoyable experience, not a struggle with technical details. Smart TV. LED. OLED. 4K. 8K, HDR. The world of HDTVs is looking better every day! The reality is that the latest TV’s have not only never been better, they’ve also never been this cheap and affordable.
- 1 TV Resolution Comparison Chart
- 2 What to look for when buying a TV
- 3 $10 Off Buydig Coupon Code
- 4 50% Off Samsung 75″ QLED Q60 Series
- 5 $1000 Off Samsung 65″ QLED HDR Smart TV
- 6 $1300 + Discounts : LG 65″ OLED C9 Series
- 7 17% Off Dell Coupon Code
- 8 $900 Off 65″ Samsung QLED 4K Q60 Series TV
- 9 Best OLED TV Deals
- 10 Latest Dell TV Deals
- 11 65″ Samsung TV’s Under $500
- 12 2020 Best TV Deals : 4K TV Deals
Customers always wish they had chosen a bigger TV, rather than a smaller model. Plus, with the sleek design of modern TVs, larger screens take up much less space than you might think. Best Sellers in Big Screen TV
Store Prices vary widely for big screen TVs of the same size. Smart TV manufacturers use extra features, alien-sounding jargon and false claims about picture quality to empty your pocket. And as usual, the internet is a mess of ever conflicting reviews, fake facts, opinions and unexplained jargon.
TV Resolution Comparison Chart
To help you keep track of everything, we’ve compiled this ultimate guide.
What to look for when buying a TV
|TV Resolution||720p or 1080p or 4K resolution||If you want a future-proof set stay with 4K, 8K is pricy|
|32" 40" 43" 50" 55" 60" 65" 70" 75" 80" 85"||Start at 55 inches, unless you're in a small apartment or dorm.|
|Extended Warranties||Biggest revenue generators for stores is the extended warranty. Why? Because they are so rarely used||Save Your Money|
|HDR||Look for an HDR-compatible set||HDR offers more realistic colors and better contrast.|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz or 120 Hz or 240 Hz||Faster is Better, Start with 120 Hz|
|HDMI and Connections||Go for More : Look for at least four HDMI ports||Opt for the newer HDMI 2.1 format if you can|
|TV Screen Types||LCD, LED LCD, OLED, QLED||Between basic LCD and pricey OLED displays, quantum-dot enhancement is a smart way to go.|
|8K Resolution||8K Content is missing||Hold Off|
|Contrast Ratios||Better contrast ratios display more subtle shadows and hues, and thus better detail.|
- Samsung 65" QLED 4K Q60 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR On Sale
- Samsung TV : Super Bowl Deals
Save up to 35% on select big screen QLED TVs. Save up to 35% on a Q70
- Samsung 55" QLED 4K Q60 Series Ultra HD Smart TV On Sale
- Samsung 75"+ TV starting at $899.99 4K UHD TV: while supplies last
Save big on spectacular 4K TVs made for football.
- 8K Ultra HD (4320P) HDR Smart QLED TV's
- Samsung 43" QLED 4K Q60 Series Ultra HD Smart TV
- Samsung HDR 75" QLED 4K Q60 Series Ultra HD Smart TV
- Cheapest 82" QLED TVs on Sale
- 30% Off Samsung 82" QLED Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR
- $1800 Off SAMSUNG 82" 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart QLED TV 2160P
- $1200 Off Samsung 82-Inch 4K 8 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR
- $100 Off LG 86" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- LG C9 Series 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV Sale
- 50% Off 50" Class 4K Ultra HD Good Deal
- 65" Class 4K Ultra HD $350 best Price for 65" HDTV
- 25% Off TOSHIBA 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR
- 40% Off SAMSUNG 65" Class 4K UHD 2160p LED Smart TV
- 30% off Samsung 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR 50-Inch
- $300 Off Samsung 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR 65-Inch
- 45% off LG Alexa Built-in 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 55"
- Latest Deals on 4K HDTV, Smart TVs, LCD TVs
- Up to 50% off QLED 4K TVs
Save big on spectacular 4K TVs and get our best prices of the year.
Whether you’re looking for a basic or high-performance gaming TV, The biggest factor in your decision will probably be screen size.
The Guidelines from the Society of Motion Picture & Television Engineers recommends sitting at a distance where the screen fills up about 30° of your field of vision as a minimum for a good experience. Higher field of view was first made possible with Full HD resolutions, but 4k enhances that ability even more.
Extended Warranties : Save Your Money
Biggest revenue generators for electronics stores is the extended warranty as they are so rarely needed.
So, if you do get a lemon, it’s likely to be apparent, at least within the first 30 days of ownership….. a time period usually covered by a regular store-return policy. Beyond that, most manufacturers offer a one-year warranty. Credit card companies may offer additional automatic coverage on purchases, so check with your provider. Costco is a good place to buy as they have 90 day return policy.
Smart TVs are essentially regular TVs that have built-in wifi capabilities for connecting to the Internet, which is why they’re also known as Internet-ready TVs.
Why do smart TV’s have terrible browsers in them?
The tv manufacturers Business models is to be blamed, Apps make money, Web Browsers let you bypass Apps (FCC looks other way .. capitalism).
All of the smart tv interfaces load slowly, feel unresponsive, and as many others have noted suffer from ui design issues in addition to the performance problems.
TV Screen Size
Bigger and closer is usually better when it comes to choosing the perfect tv for your room. Not only is the tv size the biggest factor affecting the price of a television, but it also has a huge impact on the perceived picture quality and color. The more a TV fills your view, the more captivating the content will be.
Smart TVs For Streaming
Almost all new TVs come equipped with a smart platform. Some TV manufacturers choose to use their own smart platforms, where others choose to integrate smart platforms like Android or Roku. No matter the case, the selection of apps is great and most common apps are available on almost all platforms.
The Best Live TV Streaming Services
When it comes to services that help you save money, cable is never on that list.
The best way to maximize your content selection is to buy a set-top box such as a Roku Premiere, Fire TV Stick 4K, or Apple TV 4K