- 20% off Major Appliances @ Kitchenaid.com
- Hot Rebates on Appliance Packages @ AJ Madison
- Up to 25% Off: Appliance Sale @ whirlpool.com
- 45% off AJ Madison President’s Day Sale
- 25% Military Discount @ Whirlpool
- 10% Off Appliance Rebate @ AJ Madison
- Up to 70% Off : Appliance Clearance @ AJMadison
- 20% Deep Discount @ Whirlpool
- Like-New Refurbished Products
- What does it mean scratch and dent?
Save hundreds on top appliances brands right now!
Scratch and dent is the retail industry that refers to slightly damaged appliances. These items have dings and dents that result from shipping or warehouse transportation damage. The dents or scratches are merely cosmetic and on the surface and affect only the look of the appliance.
Are scratch and dent appliances worth it?
Yes! Scratch and dent refers to brand new appliances, sold at heavy discounts by retailers.
Ideally, these new appliances are perfectly fine. By purchasing a scratch and dent appliance, you can get a refrigerator, washer, cooking range or dryer in mint condition for up to 70% off appliance price.
What are open box appliances?
Generally, open-box items are home appliances returned by customers, inspected by the retailer, found to be in working order, and re-sold at a big discount, rather than returned to the appliance manufacturer.
Do Open Box items offer a warranty?
If available, a manufacturer’s product warranty will still apply to most Out of Box items. Many items also have the option to purchase an additional Protection Agreement.
Does Home Depot have a scratch and dent section?
Home Depot will offer new appliances that are slightly damaged, at discounted prices from time to time. You can save substantially, compared with fresh-in-the-box appliance prices.
Top Appliances Brands
Washer and Dryer
Kitchen Appliance Packages
Scratch and Dent