Amazing Savings on Apple AirPods, iPads, Mac computers, and MacBook Air. Better hurry, We don’t have to tell you that Apple hardware offers are few and rare, so it’s safe to say these deals won’t be around for long.
Apple is a multinational technology company based in Cupertino, California. The company was founded in 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne. Apple is best known for its consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Its hardware products include the iPhone smartphone, the iPad tablet computer, the Mac personal computer, the iPod portable media player, the Apple Watch smartwatch, the Apple TV digital media player, and the HomePod smart speaker. The company’s software includes the macOS and iOS operating systems, the iTunes media player, the Safari web browser, and the iLife and iWork creativity and productivity suites. The company’s online services include the iTunes Store, the iOS App Store, and Mac App Store, Apple Music, and iCloud.
Apple is one of the world’s most valuable companies and is also known for its focus on design and innovation. Its products are known for their sleek designs and easy-to-use interfaces, and the company has a reputation for being at the forefront of technology and trends.
Check this page for the latest offers and exclusive Apple coupons to help get you the best possible prices on AirPods, iPad Pro, and MacBook Air.
There are many reasons Apple is considered the best in cutting-edge technology: apple products offer intuitive features, a design that stands out in any crowd, and long-term reliability.
Apple iPhone models
Apple has released several models of its iPhone smartphone since it was first introduced in 2007. Here is a list of some of the most notable iPhone models, arranged by release date:
- iPhone (original): The original iPhone was first released in 2007. It featured a 3.5-inch touchscreen display, a 2-megapixel camera, and the first version of the iOS operating system.
- iPhone 3G: The iPhone 3G was released in 2008, and it featured faster internet speeds, GPS capabilities, and the ability to download apps from the App Store.
- iPhone 3GS: The iPhone 3GS was released in 2009, and it featured a faster processor, a higher-resolution camera, and support for video recording.
- iPhone 4: The iPhone 4 was released in 2010, and it featured a new design with a flat glass back and metal band around the edge. It also featured a higher-resolution “Retina” display and a front-facing camera for video calls.
- iPhone 4S: The iPhone 4S was released in 2011, and it featured a faster processor and an improved camera. It also introduced Siri, an intelligent personal assistant, to the iPhone.
- iPhone 5: The iPhone 5 was released in 2012, and it featured a larger 4-inch display and a new design with a thinner and lighter body.
- iPhone 5S and 5C: In 2013, Apple released the iPhone 5S, which featured a faster processor and a Touch ID fingerprint scanner, and the iPhone 5C, a lower-cost alternative that was aimed at a broader market.
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: In 2014, Apple released two new iPhone models, the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, which featured larger 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch displays respectively, and rounded edges.
- iPhone 6S and 6S Plus: The iPhone 6S and 6S Plus was released in 2015, featuring the latest A9 chip and support for Live Photos and 3D Touch.
- iPhone SE (1st generation): The 1st generation iPhone SE was released in 2016, which was a budget-friendly alternative with the same powerful A
Apple devices easily sync up, like the Apple iPhone and Apple Watch. You can also count on the best customer support you receive for Apple products with AppleCare and AppleCare+.
Shop for Apple products on sale during the Apple Sale.
The MacBook Pro models are the fastest laptops Apple has ever released.
The MacBook is a line of personal computers designed, developed, and sold by Apple Inc. They are known for their lightweight and portable design, powerful hardware and the macOS operating system.
- MacBook Air: The MacBook Air is a thin and lightweight laptop that was first introduced in 2008. It is known for its portability and long battery life, and it is targeted at professionals and students who are always on the go.
- MacBook Pro: The MacBook Pro is a more powerful laptop that is targeted at professionals and creative professionals. It was first introduced in 2006 and has since undergone several updates, including the addition of a Touch Bar and Touch ID, as well as a higher-resolution Retina display.
- MacBook: In 2020, Apple announced and released a new entry-level MacBook; this model is also slim and lightweight but with a lower cost than MacBook Air and has different hardware capabilities, but it also runs the macOS operating system.
All MacBook models come with Apple’s macOS operating system, which offers a range of features, including the ability to run iOS apps and integration with other Apple devices and services such as iCloud, the App Store, and Apple Music. The laptops have a minimalist design and feature a backlit keyboard, a large trackpad, and a variety of ports, including USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, and sometimes, HDMI, and traditional USB-A ports.
Limited Time Offer
Receive a big discount on a new Mac or iPad for your studies with Apple Education Pricing. Available for students, teachers, and staff.
The Apple Watch is a smartwatch developed and sold by Apple Inc. that can be worn on the wrist. It was first announced in September 2014 and released on April 24, 2015. The watch runs the watchOS operating system, and it can be paired with an iPhone to receive notifications, make phone calls and send messages, track fitness and health data, control smart home devices, and more.
The watch has several different models that have been released over the years, with the latest being Series 6, SE, 5, 4, and 3. Each model has different features and capabilities, such as cellular connectivity, built-in GPS, and water resistance. The latest models feature a larger display, a faster processor, and improved fitness and health tracking sensors.
The watch also offers a wide range of apps, including fitness and health tracking, social media, and productivity. It also includes a variety of watch faces and customizable complications to personalize the watch. The watch’s fitness and health features include sensors that track your heart rate, calorie burn, and activity levels. It also includes reminders to stand up, breathe and move throughout the day.
Additionally, with the latest models, the Watch can take an ECG and detect irregular heart rate or Atrial Fibrillation. Plus, the latest models have a SpO2 sensor for blood oxygen level tracking; it also includes an always-on Retina display and an emergency SOS feature that can automatically call for help if the wearer falls.
25% off @ Malwarebytes.com25% off
25% Off Mac Malwarebytes25% Off
60% Off Antivirus Sale @ intego.com60% Off
Up to $25 off Monthly @ VerizonSavings
Up to 25% off MacBook @ Woot25% off
Up to $1,000 off Select Phones @ Verizon$1,000 off
Latest Verizon.com Special OffersBig Savings
25% off Sitewide @ intego.com25% Off
Apple Trade In DealSavingsTrade in your eligible apple device for credit toward your next purchase, or get an Apple Store Gift Card you can use anytime.If your device isn’t eligible for credit, apple will recycle it for free. No matter the model or condition, we can turn it into something good for you and good for the planet.More Less