We’ve rounded up some of the best telescope deals for sale right now.
- $30 Off Telescope Sale
- Save $250 : Clearance Telescope Deal @ Orion
- $30 Off + Free Shipping $300+: Orion
- Orion TableTop Reflector Telescope
- Up to 30% Off Barska Telescope Sale
- 35% Off Gskyer Telescope Sale
- $300 off Orion’s Go-To Equatorial Mount w/ Tripod Tier
- $10 Off $100 Or More : Orion Coupon Code
- MaxUSee Kids Telescope on Sale
- What is the best telescope to buy?
- Who invented the telescope
$30 Off Telescope Sale$100 OffSave on select telescopes for a limited time only!Orion CT80 EQ 80mm Compact Equatorial Refractor Telescope
Orion CT80 EQ 80mm Refractor Telescope KitRefractor, Reflector, Dobsonian, Schmidt-Cassegrain, Maksutov-CassegrainBest for viewing Lunar & planetary, Brighter deep sky, Fainter deep sky, Lunar & bright deep sky, Lunar & terrestrialMore Less
Save $250 : Clearance Telescope Deal @ Orion
Orion EON 115mm ED Triplet Apochromatic RefractorMore Less
Orion SkyQuest XT6 PLUS Dobsonian Reflector Telescope
Orion AstroView 90mm Equatorial Refractor Telescope
Orion StarMax 90mm TableTop Maksutov-Cassegrain
Orion SkyScanner 100mm TableTop Reflector Telescope
Orion StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector Telescope
FunScope 76mm TableTop Reflector Telescope
Orion StarBlast II 4.5 Equatorial Reflector Telescope
Orion GoScope III 70mm Refractor Travel Telescope
Orion Observer 80ST 80mm Equatorial Refractor
Orion EON 85mm ED-X2 f/6.6 Triplet Apo Refractor
Orion SpaceProbe II 76mm Altazimuth Reflector
Orion SpaceProbe II 76mm Equatorial Reflector
Orion Observer II 60mm Altazimuth Refractor Telescope
Looking at the night sky can be inspiring for everyone, and the right telescope can drive interest in planetary science for a lifetime.
Watching the clear night sky is awe-inspiring, looking up, and gazing at a seemingly infinite array of stars overhead.
Take a closer look at your universe with top scopes from Celestron, Orion and others.
What is the best telescope to buy?
Get stargazing with these top telescopes for beginners and pros
- Svbony SV25 Refractor Telescope: A small telescope that’s great for kids and beginners
- Celestron 11069 Nexstar 8SE Telescope: The best telescope for stargazers with a big budget
- Celestron 21036 Powerseeker 70AZ Telescope: The best telescope for kids & beginners
- Meade LX90-ACF: The best telescope for serious stargazers
- Celestron Travelscope 70: A rugged telescope
- Orion 10012 Skyscanner 100mm Tabletop Reflector Telescope: The ideal telescope for lunar lovers
- Celestron 31045 AstroMaster 130EQ Reflector Telescope
- Celestron 76mm Firstscope Apollo 11 Edition
What is the best telescope for viewing planets?
The Best Telescopes to See Planets:
- Celestron 21037 PowerSeeker 70EQ.
- Celestron NexStar 4 SE Maksutov-Cassegrain.
- Orion AstroView 90mm Refractor.
- Sky-Watcher ProED 100mm Doublet APO Refractor.
- Meade LX200 8″ Schmidt-Cassegrain.
What is the best telescope for beginners?
- Celestron NexStar 5SE Telescope
- OneSky Reflector Telescope A scope without the GPS
- Sky-Watcher Traditional Dobsonian Telescope (8-inch) Less portable, but amazing image quality
How much does it cost for a really good telescope?
The cost of a telecope varies from $50 to around $150.
A good telescope is built with a
- high aperture (Aperture controls the brightness of the image)
- Comes with several lenses with high magnification
- sturdy tripod to prevent the telescope from wobbling.
Who invented the telescope
Many people still believe that Galileo Galilei was the first astronomer to invent and build the telescope.
Hans Lippershey is commonly associated with the invention of the telescope in the early 1600s.
Lipperhey was a German-Dutch spectacle-maker, and he managed to reduce the amount of light in his telescope while focusing it.
What is a refracting telescope
A refracting telescope is a type of optical telescope that uses a lens as its objective to form an image.
What is a reflector telescope
A reflecting telescope is a telescope that uses a single or a combination of curved mirrors that reflect light and form an image.
Inspire others to look up, by giving the gift of a telescope or astronomy binoculars!
This page is updated regularly to include any active offers, promotions, coupon codes, deals, discounts, rebates, frees shipping promotions or other specials and best possible prices.
If you’re looking to buy a new telescope, binoculars, monoculars or spotting scopes… but don’t know where to start, check out the latest telescope guide pages to find the best options for beginners, hobbyists, kids, skywatchers on the move and anyone on a budget.
Current Free Gift Offers on Promotions
For a limited time, shop online and get a free gift with your purchase of select Telescopes. Always take advantage of free products, exclusive offers, limited-time markdowns for savings on kids telescopes.
Most professionally engineered refractor telescope are perfect for celestial or terrestrial viewing on the go.
Stargazers Telescope Comparison Chart
Look at all these below options when comparing Telescopes:
Aperture, Focal Length, Focal Ratio, Magnification, Limiting Magnitude, Low Useful Magnification, High Theoretical Magnification and Assembled Weight.
Types of Telescope for Astronomy
The Types of telescopes can be divided into three important classes: refractors, reflectors, and catadioptrics.
Aperture: A Telescope’s Most Important Specification
The diameter of its main optical component, which can be either a lens or a mirror.
Any telescope can provide almost infinite range of magnifications, depending on the eyepiece you put into its eye end. Astrnomers use low powers for looking at faint things like galaxies and nebulae.
This entry-level scope has interchangeable eyepieces for versatility and normally comes with a tabletop tripod to make it easy for skywatchers of all ages to explore the night sky. Some of this telescopes comes with a soft carrying case and a limited lifetime warranty.