Amazing discounts with an Earth Day promo code or coupon. Enjoy Eco-Friendly Living for less with Earth Day deals and specials.
Earth Day is an annual event celebrated in April that focuses on raising awareness and promoting actions to protect the environment and the Earth’s natural resources. It is a global movement aimed at inspiring individuals, communities, and governments to take steps to mitigate climate change, conserve energy, reduce waste, promote sustainable practices, and protect the planet’s biodiversity.
The first Earth Day was celebrated in 1970 when millions of people across the United States came together to protest the environmental degradation caused by industrialization and advocate for environmental protection. The event led to the creation of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the passage of key environmental laws, such as the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, and Endangered Species Act.
Today, Earth Day is celebrated in over 190 countries, involving various activities such as clean-up campaigns, tree planting, educational programs, and advocacy for environmental policies. It serves as a platform to highlight pressing environmental issues, such as climate change, deforestation, pollution, loss of biodiversity, and plastic pollution. It encourages people to take individual and collective actions to address these challenges and create a more sustainable future for our planet.
Earth Day is a reminder of the importance of protecting the environment and promoting sustainable practices in our daily lives, not just on April 22nd but throughout the year. It is a call to action for individuals, communities, businesses, and governments to come together and take meaningful steps to safeguard our planet for present and future generations.
Browse the latest offers, active discounts, and exclusive Earth Day coupons designed to help get you the best possible prices on environmentally friendly purchases.
Protecting Our Planet Starts with You!
Every year on April 22, citizens across the globe celebrate Earth Day by planting trees, conserving environmental resources, shopping smarter and pledging to make environmentally friendly changes to their daily lives.
Add a New Earth Day Coupon
Found a great deal or promo code? Share the savings!
Earth Day is all about raising awareness about environmental issues, protecting human health, safeguarding the natural environment and transforming public attitudes.
Sustainable footwear, jewelry and accessories
Social, and economic sustainability. It considers the entire lifecycle of footwear, from material sourcing and production to use and end-of-life disposal, to minimize negative environmental impacts and promote responsible practices.
Some several key principles and practices are commonly associated with sustainable footwear:
- Use of environmentally friendly materials: Sustainable footwear often incorporates renewable, recycled, or biodegradable materials. Examples include organic or recycled cotton, recycled polyester, hemp, cork, and sustainably harvested leather or wood.
- Reduction of carbon footprint: Sustainable footwear seeks to minimize the carbon footprint associated with production and transportation. This can be achieved through the use of local sourcing, low-impact manufacturing processes, and reduced energy consumption during production.
- Fair labor practices: Sustainable footwear brands prioritize fair labor practices, including fair wages, safe working conditions, and workers’ rights, throughout their supply chains. This includes ensuring that workers are not subjected to exploitation or hazardous working conditions.
- Extended product lifespan: Sustainable footwear is designed for durability and longevity, with the aim of reducing the need for frequent replacement. This can be achieved through quality craftsmanship, repairability, and durability of materials.
- Recycling and circular economy: Sustainable footwear brands often promote recycling and the use of circular economy principles, which involve designing products to repurpose or recycle them at the end of their useful life.
- Minimal use of toxic chemicals: Sustainable footwear seeks to minimize the use of toxic chemicals, such as harmful dyes or glues, that can have negative impacts on the environment and human health.
- Transparency and accountability: Sustainable footwear brands prioritize transparency in their supply chains, providing information about their sourcing, production, and labor practices. They also hold themselves accountable to sustainability standards through certifications, audits, and reporting.
By choosing sustainable footwear, consumers can reduce their environmental footprint and support responsible practices in the footwear industry. It’s important to look for certifications or labels, such as Fair Trade, Organic, or Bluesign, that indicate a product’s sustainability credentials and to support brands that prioritize sustainability in their operations and products.
Sustainable and eco-friendly
Companies are using eco-friendly building materials to make sustainable products.
Example’s of sustainable products
There are many examples of sustainable products available in the market today. Here are some examples across different categories:
- Eco-friendly cleaning products: Many cleaning products, such as all-purpose cleaners, laundry detergents, and dish soaps, now come in eco-friendly formulations that are biodegradable, non-toxic, and made from renewable or plant-based ingredients. These products are designed to minimize environmental and human health harm while effectively cleaning and disinfecting.
- Organic or Fair Trade food products: Organic and Fair Trade food products are produced using practices that promote soil health, biodiversity, and fair wages for farmers. Organic food is grown without synthetic pesticides or genetically modified organisms (GMOs). At the same time, Fair Trade products ensure that farmers are paid fair prices for their goods and work under safe and equitable conditions.
- Sustainable clothing and textiles: Sustainable clothing options include those made from organic or recycled materials and those produced using environmentally responsible manufacturing processes. This can include clothing made from organic cotton, hemp, recycled polyester, or other sustainable fibers and produced with fair labor practices and reduced environmental impacts.
- Renewable energy products: Renewable energy products, such as solar panels, wind turbines, and energy-efficient appliances, are designed to harness clean and renewable sources of energy, reducing reliance on fossil fuels and lowering greenhouse gas emissions.
- Reusable products: Reusable products, such as stainless steel water bottles, cloth grocery bags, and silicone food storage containers, help reduce single-use plastic waste and promote sustainable consumption practices. These products are designed for durability and can be used multiple times, reducing the need for disposable items.
- Upcycled or recycled products: Upcycled or recycled products are created by repurposing or transforming waste materials into new products. Examples include upcycled furniture made from reclaimed wood, recycled paper products, and recycled plastic products such as park benches or outdoor furniture.
- Sustainable home and building materials: Sustainable home and building materials, such as bamboo flooring, low VOC (volatile organic compound) paints, and reclaimed wood, are designed to minimize environmental impact, improve indoor air quality, and promote sustainable construction practices.
These are just a few examples of sustainable products that are available in the market. It’s important to look for products with certifications, labels, or third-party verifications indicating their sustainability credentials and to support brands prioritizing sustainability in their operations and products. Making conscious choices to support sustainable products can contribute to a more environmentally responsible and socially conscious lifestyle.
Simple Things You Can Do to Help Protect the Earth:
Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
Volunteer for cleanups in your community.
Educate and help others understand the importance and value of our natural resources.
Choose a sustainable way of Living.
Shop wisely. Buy less plastic and bring a reusable shopping bag.
Use Energy efficient light bulbs to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Plant a tree to save energy, clean the air, and help combat climate change.
Choose non-toxic chemicals in the home and office.
Reduce pollution in the environment.
Bike more. Drive less.