Costco Travel can add even more value to your Costco membership.
Besides cheap prices on car rentals, booking through Costco Travel means you get a free additional driver at certain locations.
Additional discounts available for safe driving, insuring multiple vehicles, having multiple policies and more
Executive Member benefits available
Auto: Roadside Assistance and Lifetime Renewability
- $25 free driving in the tank
- Save Up To $15 Off Your Next Car Rental with code: 203972
- 35% Discount on weeklong car rentals
- Save up to 30% on Car Rentals Worldwide
- Save up to 25%
- Try Zipcar for 30-days free! Limited time new member offer.
- Enjoy $20 off the base rate on weekly rental plus a $50 hotel gift card
- Free Day When You Rent For Six with code: 203968
- Save up to 25% in Vegas
- Pay Now and Save up to 20% off the base rate Airport rentals Only
- Unlimited Weekend Special
Exclusive discount on Ameriprise Insurance for Costco members
Costco member discount is subject to eligibility and underwriting criteria. It is not available in select states or on auto insurance of non-Executive Members in MA. Discounts, service and savings vary by state and apply to certain coverages.
There’s a lot of value in your Costco membership. Costco Gold Star and Executive Members receive an exclusive discounts
Is it cheaper to rent a car through Costco?
Costco rental car rates are cheaper than some of the third-party travel sites for the exact same car. And, you can rent a car through Costco for some low rental car prices.
Costco Travel will also waive the additional driver fee and save on your rental price. Plus, you can save even more money when you decline the car rental agencies collision damage waiver insurance when you use a costco credit card with primary rental car coverage.
Does Costco credit card cover rental cars?
Does Costco Visa have rental car insurance?