Today’s best coupons and deals from across the web, Save big with the latest coupons and promo codes.
- 50% Off Jitterbug Promotion @ lively.com
- 25% Off Contact Lenses @ Walgreens
- 70% off: Clearance Sale @ Life Extension
- 15% Off Tire Coupon @ GoodYear
- Extra 25% Off @ Walgreens
- 25% off Select Tires @ Priority Tire
- 25% off SNOO: Biggest Sale @ HappiestBaby
- 20% Off @ Elizabeth Arden
- Save $100 @ ContactsDirect.com
- Coupon Shopping Tips:
- Saving Tips from a Coupon Clipper:
Nerdy Savings is bringing the best deals and savings to our readers. We provide the latest coupons and promo codes, so you can shop all your favorite stores at a discount.
Beyond just coupons, we’re also here to offer smart shopping tips with our readers, so you can save on everything from electronics, fashion, travel, home, and much more.
We want to make sure you never miss out on a good deal, and that you can always get the best price possible.
Coupon Shopping Tips:
You already know that coupons and promo codes are the best way to score savings, but there are a few other things you can do to get store discounts:
- Most brands like Macys, Kohls or JC Penney offer an email sign-up promotion that’ll give you discount of your next purchase, but it takes a day or two to send you a promo code — so plan ahead, just in case.
- Signing up for a store credit card that you shop with frequently is another way to earn discounts and rewards like cash back, special access to sales, and more.
- Some stores offer price matching, price adjustments, or money-back guarantees in rebates. We recommend always play close attention to the fine print.
- When using coupons, promotions and promo codes, be sure to check if the deal is valid for a single item or the full order. Most stores excludes coupons on items on sale or some cannot be combined with other store offers.
Saving Tips from a Coupon Clipper:
Don’t clip every coupon you see.
Clip only the coupons of the products you buy or are interested in trying, It’ll just create clutter, making it hard for you to find the best coupons you should be using, or end up convincing you to buy something you don’t need or want.
Keep your coupons in a convenient location.
Always keep your coupons in a handy location like your purse or wallet, or maybe tuck them into your reusable grocery bags.
Combine coupons with sales for even bigger savings.
For the biggest ROI (return on your investment), always couple coupons with sales. Sure, it’s great to save few cents on a single item, but it’s even better to buy the same item on sale and then apply store coupon on it.