Best Ways to Score Deals on Amazon Prime Membership Subscription
Amazon offers free shipping on eligible items to customers in the United States with a few different options.
- Amazon Prime: Amazon Prime is a subscription service that offers customers access to a variety of benefits, including free two-day shipping on eligible items, streaming of movies, TV shows, music, and other perks. Prime members receive free standard shipping on eligible items, with no minimum purchase amount.
- Free Shipping on eligible orders: Amazon also offers free standard shipping on eligible orders of $25 or more. The items must be shipped to a single address and shipped by Amazon (not a third-party seller).
- Free Shipping with no minimum purchase: Some items are eligible for free shipping with no minimum purchase required. The item page will specify if the item is eligible for free shipping.
- Amazon Day: Amazon Prime members can choose to receive their orders on a designated day of the week, called Amazon Day. All eligible items will be delivered for free on Amazon Day.
Note that free shipping may not be available for all products and delivery locations. Additionally, free shipping may be subject to change or end at any time.
Take advantage of Prime subscription discounts, or only activate the service when you need it. Everyone is wondering how to get Amazon Prime for less.
Super-fast delivery, even for groceries, with flexible delivery options to fit your life. Plus, Prime members get FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items.
The cost of Amazon Prime occasionally changes, so it’s good to keep updated on how much Amazon Prime is.
Sign Up for a Prime Student Subscription
Amazon Prime Student is a Prime membership program created for college students.
Money is always tight when you're a college student. So Amazon have two special incentives students can take advantage of:
|As a Amazon Prime Student member, you'll have access to many Amazon Prime membership special perks and deals, including:
Amazon Prime Discount with EBT Eligibility
Amazon lets you confirm your eligibility online, and you can begin taking advantage of your membership right away. Medicaid cards are issued by states to qualified recipients.
|Are you part of any government assistance programs, such as Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Medicaid, or SNAP?
If so, you may be able to receive Discounted Amazon Prime at a monthly subscription rate of only $5.99.
Create an Amazon Household
|A Household allows you to connect and share Amazon benefits with the whole family. Two adults and up to four teens and four child profiles may link in a Household.|
Use Amazon Family Benefits
Share Prime benefits and digital content with Amazon Household
|Two adults in a Household can share Prime benefits and digital content. Sharing benefits through Amazon Household requires both adults to link their accounts in an Amazon Household and agree to share payment methods. Each adult keeps his or her personal account while sharing those benefits at no additional cost.|
Enroll in the Monthly Prime Plan
|At the prime annual rate of $119, you'll be paying roughly $9.92 per month for membership.
But if you only plan to use your Amazon Prime membership a few times per year, it's much cheaper to enroll as needed. Then you can keep your money in your pocket during those months when Amazon Prime isn't necessary.
Get an Amazon Credit Card
Amazon Gift Card Offer
|Amazon offers the Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card and the Store Card, both of which give Prime members cash back on Amazon purchases. You'll still have to pay the Prime membership Fee, but your earnings can help lower your out-of-pocket cost.
No annual credit card fee and No foreign transaction fees†
Fast, Free delivery with Amazon Prime
Prime members enjoy FREE Two-Day Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.
There’s also eBooks via the Kindle and Kindle App, “Unlimited” Media storage, Discounts at Wholefoods, and a couple of other things.
Which Prime benefits can adults share in a Household?
- FREE Two-Day Prime Shipping
- Prime Now
- AmazonFresh (if the member is signed up for the AmazonFresh add-on)
- Prime Video
- Prime Reading
- First Reads
- Amazon Photos
- Audible Channels
Discounts and Exclusives:
- Prime Early Access
- Prime-exclusive pricing on Amazon Music Unlimited and Kindle FreeTime Unlimited subscriptions
- Up to 20% off subscriptions for diapers, baby food, and more, and a 15% off Baby Registry completion discount, compliments of Amazon Family
- 2% rewards every time you reload your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance with your checking account with a linked debit card
Your membership offers access to thousands of movies and TV shows for the whole family at no extra charge, available on your TV, tablet, phone or almost any other device. In addition to hit movies and favorite TV shows, Prime members also have access to award-winning Prime Original Series
Prime Now 2-Hour Delivery
Skip a trip to the store and get your groceries and household needs delivered to you in less than 2 hours via Prime Now (available morning to evening, seven days a week, in select cities). Access a wide selection of products from Amazon, Whole Foods and other local partners to stock up on your everyday essentials.