What is the 2020 Tax Day Deadlines for 2019 IRS, State Return e-Filing ? When Are Taxes Due in 2020?
How soon will the IRS accept your tax returns in 2020?
The IRS (Internal Revenue Service) has announced that 2020 tax season will open on Monday, January 27, 2020. The IRS will begin accepting paper and electronic tax returns that day.
The deadline to file 2019 tax returns and pay any tax owed is Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
- 1 30% Off E-file With Coupon Code
- 2 File Your Taxes For Free : Best Deal
- 3 Up to $20 Off : TurboTax Promo
- 4 TurboTax for Students : FAFSA friendly Return
- 5 File your Taxes for FREE
- 6 20% Off TaxAct Coupon Promo
- 7 Tax Deals & Coupons for 2020 Tax Preparation
- 8 2020 TaxAct Coupons
- 9 Tax Software Deals for Small Businesses
- 10 IRS Free File
SAVINGSStudent Education credits, Student ReturnQualifying students get over $1,000 back in education credits and deductions with TurboTax.What are the education credits you qualify for?If you are eligible you can use the TurboTax Freedom edition which is free to file both a federal and state tax return.More Less
- 20% Off Federal and States Consumer 1040 Online Tax Returns
- E-file Your IRS Taxes for FREE use Promo Code: 25OFF E-file.com
- Do it right. Do it for free
File advanced and simple federal taxes for free.
- 35% Off TurboTax Tax Software Deluxe + State PC/Mac Disc
- H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State Mac Download
- $35 Off TurboTax Premier + State 2019 Tax Software Mac
- H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe 2019 [Federal Only]
- TurboTax Free Edition
You'll pay nothing to file your federal and state taxes with TurboTax Free Edition if you have a simple tax return.
- Credit Karma Tax Free Tax Filing Online - $0 State/Federal
The Real Free Tax Filing Option for College Students : 100% free for everyone, from start to finish, for both federal and state taxes.
- 100% Free Federal. $14.99 State Direct IRS E-File
- FreeTaxUSA Deluxe Edition 100% Free Federal
- TurboTax Self-Employed. Every deduction found
- File your 2019 taxes for $9.99! : Deluxe or Premier Edition Jackson Hewitt Import From TurboTax, H&R Block, or TaxAct
- 35% Off TurboTax Home & Business + State Tax Software
- H&R Block Tax Software Premium & Business Save time by uploading your PDF tax return from last year
- 20% Off Federal and States Consumer 1040 🚩 Online Tax Returns
- $20 Amazon Gift Card TaxAct Referrals!
- Small Business Tax Software Sale
Best tax software for small business owners
- Extra 20% Off Your Order w/ Coupon Code: amypie15213
- Free Federal Tax Return ??
Free to prepare, free to print, free to e-file
- 20% Off Federal + State Returns
- File Your Taxes for Free
- File Your Extension for Free
- TaxAct Offers Free Tax Filing for All U.S. Active-Duty Military and Reservists
- 20% Off Federal Taxes
- TurboTax Self-Employed
The perfect personal and small business tax solution
- Small Business Owners Cheaper Option
Freelancers, sole proprietors, and contractors file free
- e-File Business & Personal Income All Deductions Supported
- $20 Amazon Gift Card for TaxAct Referrals!
- H&R Block Tax Software Premium & Business Bonus Offer
- 30% Off TurboTax Business 2019 Tax Software PC Disc
- 35% Off TurboTax Home & Business + State Tax Software PC/Mac Disc
You can head to your local tax preparer, go through the IRS Free File program or tap into the latest tax software program. But the IRS won’t begin to review your returns until the official start date this month.
IRS Free File
Where you can prepare and file your federal individual income tax return for free using tax-preparation-and-filing software.
“The IRS encourages everyone to consider filing electronically and choosing direct deposit,” IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig said in a statement.